Getting Ready for Your New Roof in Vacaville, California
Getting Ready for Your New Roof
This is a very exciting time. Not only does a new roof protect your investment, but it increases the value of your home and can update the look of your home at the same time. If you are unsure what color would look best, take a Sunday afternoon drive and take note of the roofs that you like.
Also, you can do it from the comfort of your own home, go online to our supplier “CertainTeed’s” website: www.certainteed.com/colorview and see what color would look best on your home! These are great ways to start shopping for a color.
What you need to do to get ready for “Roofing Day”
- If you have an existing shake roof and your garage is not sheet rocked, or if you have a tar and gravel roof, remove your cars from the garage onto the street. This will avoid any potential damage to your vehicles.
- Move all cars from your driveway to make way for our equipment.
- (Dump trucks, etc.)
- Contain any animals that may run loose.
- Unlock side gates so our crews have access to your backyard.
- If you do not have an outside power source, (110 outlet) please call our office to make arrangements.